The discussion on maps - composed of an assemblage of shorter texts, poetry, images, films, and art pieces connected by a particular theme - took place on Sunday, 27 August at 9pm Athens time, 8pm in Paris, 7pm in London, 3pm in Buenos Aires, 2pm EDT, and 11am PDT.
- 'Cartography of fire' by Natasha Sardzoska
- Maps by the Front Bottoms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbT6qUpROnI
- 'The Abandoned House' by Mario Levrero, translated by Frances Riddle: https://www.asymptotejournal.com/fiction/mario-levrero-the-abandoned-house/
- 'Airport', 3AM magazine: https://www.3ammagazine.com/3am/airport/
- Old map of the Mediterranean Sea (cover image)
- This page from the literary magazine territory. Not any of the works the page links to, just the page itself.
- 'On Exactitude in Science' by Jorge Luis Borges
- 'The Library of Babel' by Jorge Luis Borges
- An excerpt from the book Underground by Will Hunt
- Map of Moominvalley by Tove Jansson: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/moomin/images/8/89/Moominvalleymaptj.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141111203714
- 'Ida Western Exile' by Courtney Stephens: https://organismforpoeticresearch.org/opr/courtney-stephens-light-soluble-mediums-opreditions/
- 'Wadden Sea Suite' by Dorthe Nors; https://astra-mag.com/articles/north-sea-suite/
- Map of the Ocean by Georges Perec